You’re passionate about what you do and that’s why you started or lead a client advisory practice. Combining your passion and your business can be both exhilarating and a struggle. Many professionals stumble into starting an advisory practice because of what they love to do.
But without the experience or a roadmap of how to build a new service line or practice that your clients can’t imagine living without for efficiency and scalability, it’s easy to hit pitfalls along the way. To become a “Cherished Advisor®” -- a highly valued strategic partner whom your business clients rely on to grow and thrive -- you need to have a solid business foundation yourself. It’s therefore important to put into practice the same kind of advice you give your own clients.
As a CPA, consultant and entrepreneur, Amy will share insights and best practices from her own experience starting and growing an advisory services practice on her own and as a Partner in accounting, and from her 10+ years of advising thousands of firm leaders on how to grow and scale their businesses. You will walk away with actionable tools, tips and resources for creating and maintaining a solid, scalable foundation for your business for years to come.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify your passion and purpose and determine how to align it with the focus of your client advisory services practice
- Apply the five stages of the Cherished Advisor journey to building a solid foundation that enables your practice to grow and thrive well into the future
- Feel more confident in selecting technology that will meet the needs of your practice and that of the clients/vertical industries you choose to serve
- Discover how to design an end-to-end customer experience that consistently provides the high-quality level of service and engagement your clients rely on throughout the entirety of your business relationship
- Learn how to create a B3 Innovation Plan with measurable goals to achieve your business objectives while staying true to your personal purpose.
November 17th, 2021 at 11:00 am PDT, 2:00 pm EDT, 7:00 pm GMT