Technology is the closest thing we have to magic. When properly implemented it can have a transformative effect on organizations and people. We can time travel by having technology improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency. We can teleport across the country by leveraging cloud technology to connect us together. We can gain superhuman knowledge by harnessing the abilities of machine learning and big data. This course identifies the latest and best tools, apps, and services out there and why you should consider utilizing them for your organization. It’s a greatest hits list of the best tools which can help improve your efficiency and effectiveness. It will discuss desktop applications, mobile apps, cloud services, and more. It will give the attendee a good understanding of the best technology currently available.
The main topics of this course include the best useful products for business, communication and collaboration tools, major business productivity platforms, tools for automation, plugins for your Internet browser, today's best mobile apps, and more. Attend this session and you will receive a bundle of new technology ideas to consider implementing into your organization. You’ll find new ways to save time, increase organizational effectiveness and gain new competitive advantages.
- Identify which emerging technologies will impact you in the coming year and learn how to incorporate the new developments into your existing workflows.
- Implement fantastic new apps, web-based resources, and services to gain efficiency in your personal life and meet organizational needs better.
- Recognize how to keep your Internet browsing experience secure, anonymous, and ad-free using tools such as UBlock Origin, PiHole, and more.
- Identify new opportunities for communication and collaboration with your colleagues, staff, clients, and vendors using applications like Teams and Slack.
- Exchange confidential and sensitive information with others, both inside and outside your organization.
December 21st, 2021 at 11:00 am PST, 2:00 pm EST, 7:00 pm GMT
Attendees can receive a FREE CPE credit for attending this webinar from CPE Today. After or watching or listening, head over to CPE Today and use the distributed promotion code to claim your free credit. To check out other CPE Today courses to help you learn new skills and grow in your career, visit www.CPEtoday.com.